Care Guide – Hyr
Hyrv jewelry should be handled with care at all times.
We use rhodium and gold plating to increase the strength, durability, and bright look of silver.
NB! Rhodium flashing is not permanent, and it will wear off in time. The wearing time depends on durability and carefulness with which the jewelry piece was used. For example, a pair of earrings may retain their plating for many years, but a wedding ring which is exposed to daily wear usually requires another plate in 1-2 years. Re-plating rhodium jewelry does not take long time, just contact us via email@example.com
Also we use 14k gold plating, gold plating can wear off over time, especially on rings that rub against the finger, it’s easy to re-gold plate jewelry, just contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
In “Titanium Balloons” collection for titanium bright color you can wipe anodized titanium part by cotton pad soaked with nail acetone.
In “Les Papillons” collection never push to the pearl, please squeeze or unclench your ring using metal part only. Never push to the pearl.
- Don’t squeeze or unclench your jewelry too many times, you need to set your ring or bangle size only once. Don’t do it harshly, but smoothly and with love.
- Put on gold or rhodium plated silver earrings after you’ve applied your perfume.
- Put on your plated silver jewelry after you have applied lotion or put your makeup on.
- Take off your plated silver rings or bracelets before chopping tomatoes for dinner. You also might want to remove your plated silver jewelry before changing junior’s diaper. Avoid rubbing plated silver bracelets and necklaces against each other. Try to prevent plated rings from banging into counter tops and rubbing against car keys buried in pockets and purses.
- Don’t swim in your plated silver jewelry.
- Don’t wear your plated silver jewelry when you’ll be sweating a lot.
- Clean your plated silver jewelry gently.
- Be gentle and don’t rub too hard, use a polishing cloth for cleaning.
- Store your gold or rhodium plated silver jewelry in a pouch or soft cloth separated from other jewelry.